Penguin Portfolio Published Our Process
17 Facts About This Groundbreaking Book
- Fast Company proclaims it one of the “Ten Great Business Reads of the Year”
- Financial Times of London dubs it one of the “Best Business Reads of the Year” along with Freakonomics.
- USA Today says, “Want to know how effective your marketing is? …this is a structured process that can work in a balanced way…”
- The Boston Globe states, “This book is all business, and it’s a good one.”
- Globally published in 15 different languages: Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Indonesian, Polish, English, Hebrew, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Turkish.
- Stanford University includes the book as part of its required reading.
- Northwestern University includes the book as part of required reading.
- London School of Economics Professor Paul Marsden, Ph.D. calls it, “the book that makes it worth its weight in marketing gold”.
- The Wall Street Journal former Executive Editor and Dow Jones CEO Warren Phillips heralds it, “…an intriguing book about an intriguing new trend in marketing. It’s rare to find a business book that teaches and entertains like this.”
- PepsiCo former CMO and eBay COO Brian Swette says, “”Buzzmarketing works. It’s not just a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have!”
- Steve Forbes, Forbes Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief calls it, “…a business book that’s both entertaining and useful for big brands and start-ups alike.”
- McCann Relationship Marketing’s former Chairman Stan Rapp, Author of MaxiMarketing and 5 other books says, “this scores a knockout…just when cluttered traditional media has lost its punch.”
- Ben & Jerry’s Co-Founder Ben Cohen states, “There’s fake corporate marketing and then there’s real marketing. This is the real stuff for real people.”
- Time magazine called Hughes’ coup detailed in Chapter two, “one of the greatest publicity coups” in history.
- Forbes magazine adds Author Hughes to its list of “CMO Hot Shots”
- eBay’s former President Bill Cobb proclaims, “Mark Hughes is one of the most resourceful minds and creative marketers in the industry.”
- Research World magazine says, “Given Hughes’ track record, it would take a brave man to bet against him.”